GDPR Compliance - Moving from "What" to "How": Webinar on 23 November 2017
With six months before the General Data Protection Regulation becomes effective, we feel glad to host an exclusive webinar representing a fundamental shift in the way data protection is managed throughout the data lifecycle in Wipro. Many organizations by now have a view on what needs to be done to achieve compliance. However, they are still evaluating how to address the technology and process challenges.
This webinar will take you through the shift from “what” to “how” by refocusing around enablement processes and solutions to help address compliance issues. With this webinar we will also explore the impact of GDPR on block-chain systems, as well as the interest of using a block-chain to implement GDPR solutions.
|Date: ||Thursday, 23 November 2017|
16:00 - 17:00 (CET)
|Registration:||Register here for free|
- Key considerations at the six month mark.
- Approaches using innovative technologies to help address compliance challenges.
Agenda of the Session
- How Wipro approaches GDPR and its shift in emphasis from “What” to “How”
- How to innovate: A Blockchain case study
- How technology acts as an enabler: The SecuPi view